Old March 11th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Fat Cassie Fat Cassie is offline

Default libel and VE Testing

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 10, 4:22 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
whoe ever it was lied about the hams of in area i n number

How, exactly?

A quick search of Chassel, MI shows 19 licensed amateurs, 1 of which you
live with.

A quick search of one Jeff Hermann's PO Box used to show what?

C'mon Mad Dog Mike, you of all people should know that you don't have
to reside in Chassel, MI to be a VE there.

And that has what to do with the VE's that live in the area? I guess Mark
and you "expect" some of us to drive long distances just to please Mark? I
don't think so.