Old March 11th 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Fat Cassie Fat Cassie is offline

Default VE Testing Rules

wrote in message
On 10 Mar 2007 17:59:15 -0800, wrote:

On Mar 10, 2:02 pm, "
wrote:

I was pleased with my local VE team's performance (all four,
not just three) and congratulated them after the testing was
over. [I observed them while they were observing me and the
applicant group]

They were ARRL VEs, weren't they?

according the FCC it was the ARRL VEC

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/Appl...applID=3873254

However, that is not extendable to "all" VEs
nor all those involved in this newsgroup.

Why not?

Most of the statements
in this thread about VEs are just using it as a springboard to
talk trash to other old "enemies." :-(

Considering the number of statements you make to
rrap, Len, it seems you are projecting your motivations on others.

you have not been reading the thread

Four year olds capable of responsible cognition of the
written-English test material?

Irrelevant, Len. "Responsible cognition" is not a requirement of the
license test.

true but still

But still. My money says the four year olds can author a much better
sentence than Mark.

--
do u hav anyting cognet two say?