Old March 11th 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Fat Cassie Fat Cassie is offline

Default libel and VE Testing

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 00:01:37 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 23:14:20 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

Oh, here you go again. Whining. Did it hurt your sensitivities by

being
called Morkie?

she claims she does not enage in name calling and then does it

Read Dee's posts again.

why should they were bad enough the first time
Try to comprehend. Dee is fair and objective and has
already discredited your goofy accusations.

no she has not discredited anything

She has not "enage"d in ANY name calling.

bull**** when she titles some Morkie..." she is name calling

Referring to you as Morkie is NOT name calling, despite your best attempts
to twist it otherwise.
Now, if she'd called you an asshole, THAT would be name-calling.

you are the proof of what I accuse her of giving activ e aid to my
foes wether deliberately or negliantly i care not

You have "foes", whether real or imagined, because of your incessant and
boorish flooding of this and other newsgroups. Dee offers no aid to anybody
other than assisting fellow Amateurs to upgrade and further enjoy this
hobby.

Your accusations ring as hollow as that head of yours, Morkie.

and yet you go on and on about them

When I post sixty, seventy or more posts per diem, or 400 posts in any given
month, then tell me I go "on and on".
And if I were as doltish as you, and if I were to be so stupid as to flood
this group with spam demanding an "apology" from Steve, then you might be
able to accuse me of going "on and on".
Again, Morkie, you prove over and over that you are obsessive/compulsive and
lack touch with reality.