Old March 11th 07, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Morkie Morkie is offline

Default Morgasms Continue

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 00:36:14 -0500, "Morkie" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 00:12:01 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Mar 4, 5:30 pm, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:
wrote in message

"I supect it is becuase you do know I was discharged for being
overweight

still waiting on your answer as to why you bring this up

Oh, poor Morkie. Ever the "victum".
still waiting

Yet again, the derogatory comments made
toward him are the fault of someone else

you claiming again I am responible for what you write

get help man

While on the same hand, you claim that Steve is responsible for what YOU
write.

no I make no such claim

Oh, but you do. And you have. I've saved many of your comments that blame
Steve for your floods.

I do claim steve is repsoble for what he writes

Yet you deny any responsibility for your responses, blaming them on Steve.
You are once again a "victum" of a vast, imaginary, newsgroup conspiracy
spearheaded by Steve.

Yes, indeed. Your all too brief absence was a much welcomed breath of

fresh
air. Steve posted what? Five or six comments?

50 plus all obsene

I looked. You are lying. Heck, you post that many in a single hour.

with one for one plus one more when I was done

And of the dozens you did today? As opposed to none from Steve?

Apparently your misfiring thought processes render you incapable of

seeing
yourself as others do.

what other the ten or so that are traped in your brain

which I have too which is why I can post about steve defective child
if I like

And exactly for the same reason that I commented that your pregnant mother
should have borrowed a coat hanger and induced a miscarriage. The
miscarriage, unfortunately, is alive and crapping on posts in Usenet.