Old March 11th 07, 11:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Morkie Morkie is offline

Default VE Testing Rules

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 04:45:02 -0400, "KH6HZ" wrote:

wrote:

I was pleased with my local VE team's performance (all four,
not just three) and congratulated them after the testing was
over. [I observed them while they were observing me and the
applicant group]

They were ARRL VEs, weren't they?

Perhaps this was the same VE team that tested the 4 1/2 year old?

mike they were a ARRL VEC team as told by the FCC no perhaps about
that

Odd that a 4.5 year old can pass a test that you are incapable of.

Oh, wait! That is a conspiracy fomented by a few VE's that allegedly dislike
you.
You are not well liked in many arenas. QRZ and NimBusters to name a couple.

Are you getting the drift?