Old March 11th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
PowerHouse Communications PowerHouse Communications is offline

Default CB radio mic on my computer?

"Mindraker" wrote in message

Thanks, I know it sounded a little counterintuitive, but I just wanted to
know if anyone had ever tried it before. Thanks.

That last bit was aimed at you, but to the person that got all weird over a
comment. The idea is pretty foolish and probably would sound like crap,
BUT, I don't see anything wrong with trying it if you were really interested
in it. That's one of the founding stones of radio...experimentation.