Old March 11th 07, 11:05 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.hf,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Dee Flint Dee Flint is offline

Default Radio controlled clocks and the new DST (mine didn't work)

"Radio Guy" wrote in message
Did the 60 khz Ft. Collins time signal transmitter send out the
correct time signals this morning?

I've got 3 different radio-controlled clocks (atomix I think) and none
of them had the right time this morning.

This year my clocks set ok but did not do so until about 10am. Last year it
took a week before my clocks got a strong enough signal to reset.

Dee, N8UZE