Old March 12th 07, 10:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default VE Testing Rules

On Mar 11, 10:06 pm, wrote:
On Mar 11, 10:30 pm, "Dean M" wrote:

wrote in message

news

On 11 Mar 2007 18:10:15 -0700, wrote:

On Mar 11, 8:14 pm, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message

I think some complaints to your ISP for TOS violations are in order.
Yes,
that's the ticket
Posting on a newsgroup using other than your real e-mail address...guess
you're screwed there Bluster Man

And who's going to report me?

I will and did. It's amazing what you can come up with.

Oh,no. Oh, no. When will the AG knock on my door? I'm skeered.

LOL

and for what?

Whos' asking dipschitt

Poor thing is getting all touchy about being made fun of.

just like Nursie

Have you been stupid all your life or did you Momma drop you on your
head as an adult?

WOW what a put down. I dunno Bry. Was that your momma sucking dick for a
dollar over at the TKE house last week. I heard she could suck the chrome
off a trailer hitch

You got all my hot-buttons with that one. Now I'm so mad that I could
make a typo.

and making a typo is well worthy of your hounding for at least the
neext 10 years

The best part of you Bry ran down your mamma ass and made a brown stain on
the bedspread

Does your wife know you play with potential HIV carriers

Do you know that everyone is a potential HIV carrier? Especially
emergency room nurses.

and elitively few people are real HIV carrriers

whanna keep playing BRY you son of DOS (yes I know what it means)

You do? I didn't think you knew who your daddy was.

I understand you were unit punk when you were in the military, got lost of
experience mixing desel fuel with the laterine ****

My lost of military experience is lost on no-servers such as yourself.

whanna keep playiing?? We can start on your wife and kids..after all you
openined this door

Poor demented thing. Now he's gots to terrorize the wimmin and the
kiddies. Next thing you know, he'll be slashing tires and throwing
bricks through windows.

and making shots and kills too no doubt

now now there is better explanation that does get so personal
raditation damage by OOK narrow band RF

Marcus, go back to chasing DX

That's Heil's job.

Thanks for the comedy. It was a nice way to end the weekend. Great
weather, took the kids fishing and played a little basketball.

catch anything?

probably a STD

Poor demented thing. Thinks he can give folks STD's over the web.

Nursie has the same delusion

We gotta do this again more often.

liek turn of the cnetiry

Thanks for being such a good
sport.

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

goitta run.

Try waddling, you'll get farther.

Off to the North for some skiing while the wx allows

Right. More like a sleigh ride hauled by two draft horses.

talk about me behijnd my back

I'll wait for you get back. You give me so much material to work with
it just wouldn't be the same without you.

2 losers Bry and Mark..perfect together

But I like wimmin.

does not matter people that would dare oppose him in the slightest can
ONLY homosexauls

Maybe they can hook up at the AES hamfest

Never been to AES, but have done a fair amount of mail order with them
in years gone by.

it is fun to go there sometime given my father in law lives right
outside town I get there fairly often

Bry can be the giant prick and Marcus can bring the full body rubbers

Doesn't sound like a fun time to me, but if that's what you need to
fantasize about when you're with your soul-mate...

does not sound like much to me either latex is just not my kink

Ta dipschitts

Sayonara, Mr. self-described Riff-Ralph.-

Ralph indeed as in Puke