Old March 12th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Andy the Perv Timberlake Andy the Perv Timberlake is offline

Default was diamond anttena

On Mar 11, 7:32 pm, wrote:
On 11 Mar 2007 13:04:16 -0700, "Andy the Perv Timberlake"

wrote:
On Mar 10, 5:12 pm, wrote:
On 10 Mar 2007 13:08:23 -0800, "Andy the Perv Timberlake"

and Like I said chasing some DX trying a Togo sation on 20m RTTY not
having a lot of luck

That's the story of your life, though, isn't it?

no woger it isn't

Yes, you seem to have no luck, Marqueer, just look at you. And what
your life is.

wtell me what are you doing on the air lately

"wtell?" hahahahaha
Whatever he is doing, it's more than you are, since you are on the
computer all the time.

Loser!

So you agree YOU are a loser, Marqueer?