Old March 12th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
HD Radio² HD Radio² is offline

Default Radio controlled clocks and the new DST (mine didn't work)

"Bart Bailey" wrote in message
In posted on
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 19:05:22 -0400, Dee Flint wrote: Begin

This year my clocks set ok but did not do so until about 10am. Last year

it
took a week before my clocks got a strong enough signal to reset.

My clock reset at the proper time just fine. But at local 7 PM Sunday
evening the clock rolled around back to 6 PM.
This Monday morning it was back to the correct DST.

Funny, it did the same rollforward, rollback, rollforward last year.