Old March 13th 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
PowerHouse Communications PowerHouse Communications is offline

Default CB radio mic on my computer?

Excuse me, should have been "that last bit WASN'T aimed at you" Oops...

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message

"Mindraker" wrote in message

Thanks, I know it sounded a little counterintuitive, but I just wanted to
know if anyone had ever tried it before. Thanks.

That last bit was aimed at you, but to the person that got all weird over
a comment. The idea is pretty foolish and probably would sound like crap,
BUT, I don't see anything wrong with trying it if you were really
interested in it. That's one of the founding stones of
radio...experimentation.