Old March 13th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default why not, Why Not. WHY NOT ! - Leave AM Radio Alone

"Telamon" wrote in message
OK, I went to radio-locator.com and found that there are 16 AM stations
with moderate to very strong signal levels in my area and I pickup many
more during the daytime in my small town 60 miles north of LA.

In ZIP Code 9303 there are only 4 AM stations that put a 10 mv/m or stronger
over the area... 1590, 1520, 910 and 1450.

Between 5 mv/m and 10, there are three: 1400 from Santa Paula and KFI and
KNX from LA, brought in mostly by the nice salt water path.