Old March 13th 07, 01:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Andy the Perv Timberlake Andy the Perv Timberlake is offline

Default was diamond anttena

On Mar 12, 12:27 pm, wrote:
On 12 Mar 2007 08:35:15 -0700, "Andy the Perv Timberlake"
wrote:
On Mar 11, 7:32 pm, wrote:
On 11 Mar 2007 13:04:16 -0700, "Andy the Perv Timberlake"

wrote:
On Mar 10, 5:12 pm, wrote:
On 10 Mar 2007 13:08:23 -0800, "Andy the Perv Timberlake"

and Like I said chasing some DX trying a Togo sation on 20m RTTY not
having a lot of luck

That's the story of your life, though, isn't it?

no woger it isn't

Yes, you seem to have no luck, Marqueer, just look at you. And what
your life is.

how do you figure I have a home no morage a forest that provide more
than I can burn for heat 2 car (older sure)a nice staion (my anttenas
still suck till srping)

No, your father owns that home, and your forest is a dying one because
of all the junk and filth in your yard and surrounding area, since you
put your waste out there in it.

wtell me what are you doing on the air lately

Whatever he is doing, it's more than you are, since you are on the
computer all the time.

being the PC does not prevent me from being on air you realy need to
learn something about ham radio woger

You didn't answer the question. You are on the computer spamming
every day at all times of the day and night. You don't have anything
else going in your life. And you really need to learn something about
ham radio, stupid, because you never post anything on topic about it.
Nor if you are so knowledgeable, why did you fake EME contacts and
backpedal when you weere caught lying and why did you confess to
qsoing with unidentified stations, which is a violation of Part 97.