Old March 13th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design
Eamon Skelton Eamon Skelton is offline

Default VCXO frequency isn't high enough

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:02:38 -0500, Anthony Fremont wrote:

The problem is (well I think it's a problem) is that I'm all the way down to
a 10pF cap for the crystal trimmer and the highest frequency I can get out
of it is still less than 3580kHz. Pleae correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm
thinking that the 20uH inductor is supposed to pull the colorburst crystal
high in frequency then the adjustable cap should be able to tweak it back
down.

Use less inductance or replace it with a wire link.

73, Ed. EI9GQ.

--
Linux 2.6.18
Remove 'X' to reply by E-Mail