Old March 14th 07, 10:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default VE Testing Rules

On Mar 12, 4:31 pm, "
From: on Mon, Mar 12 2007 5:42 am

From: on Sun, Mar 11 2007 8:34 am

And even when AF6AY pointed out the story to
FCC in his Reply Comments to 98-143, FCC still
believed it.

NOBODY with the callsign AF6AY replied to FCC 98-143
on, before, or after 13 Jan 99. It wasn't issued yet. :-)

You're right, Len! I was mistaken about that. My bad.
Apologies all around.

Good grief, an expression of personal WRONGNESS with
an APOLOGY! The world may be coming to an end!

Indeed. I thought the end-times might be near...

then I took a look on .Moderated. "PRB-1 and CCNR" finally caught up
with the long-time leader "Tubes." Funny how the long-timers
gravitate to the subject of tubes. Some things never change and the
end-times are again delayed.