Old April 28th 04, 01:17 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"Bill" wrote in message
om...
I am looking to sell the unit mentioned in the subject. It's hardly
ever been used and I have all parts, including the manual, box, mic
and bracket.

Could anyone here tell me what an appropriate price would be for the
unit? I know what i'd like to get for it but i'm sure that # does not
match what it is currently worth.

Also, if anyone knows of a better place than ebay to sell it, it would
be helpful.

Most of the MKII models seem to be going between $500-700, depending upon
such factors as whether they have the separation kit, etc., and how much
money people are wanting to spend at the time. I should think around $600 at
present, as HRO has the MKII-G model at present for $759 with free shipping.

Ebay is your best bet for making the most money, but you could post here or
rec.radio.swap or rec.radio.amateur.swap or on eham.net.