Old March 15th 07, 11:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Denny Denny is offline

Default Totally OT, yet very relevant

On Mar 14, 2:14 pm, You wrote:
In article . com,

"Denny" wrote:
Remember, climate affects propagation...

On what planet do you live??????

Hmmm, since it appears you don't believe, try weak signal DX on 160
meters during the summer...
Or, try 2 meters on a calm spring night with a temperature
inversion...

Or, were you referring to the article which provides the fact that
global warming and ice cap melting is not new or even rare and
preceeds the industrial revolution by millions of years and is
recurrent, over and over... In fact, the ground where I am as I type
this, had 2 miles high of blue ice piled on top of it a mere 20,000
years ago... Must have been those Neandertals and their factories and
SUV's that did us in, eh...

Anyway, cheers, eh wot!

denny / k8do