Old March 15th 07, 12:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default VE Testing Rules

wrote:

Indeed. I thought the end-times might be near...

then I took a look on .Moderated. "PRB-1 and CCNR" finally caught up
with the long-time leader "Tubes." Funny how the long-timers
gravitate to the subject of tubes. Some things never change and the
end-times are again delayed.

You're free to start a topic on something in which you have some
experience or expertise if you feel that you can't contribute to a topic
already under discussion. Maybe you could contribute some general
knowledge of end fed antennas or begin a thread on the hows of DXing.

Dave K8MN