Old March 16th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default Efficiency

On 15 Mar, 17:35, John Smith I wrote:
Dave wrote:
what prevents me from drawing an imaginary Gaussian boundary around my yagi?

No one to enforce the borders? And, then "illegals" creep in? grin

JS
--http://assemblywizard.tekcities.com

Did you hear that mexican illegals are not arrested if they have less
than 50 lbs of weed when they cross the border? Apparently they are
growing it on such a wide scale in the National parks of the U.S. it
is uneconomical to bring in such small amounts. For American citizens
3 gramms is enough to put you inside. Go figure
Mexican Nationals/drivers in the U.S. also don't need amateur licenses
during the 6 month pilot plan
I think that if less than 50 lbs can be brought in without penalty
then all those now in prison should be let out to feed themselves.
Art