Old March 16th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default Efficiency

art wrote:
On 15 Mar, 17:35, John Smith I wrote:
Dave wrote:
what prevents me from drawing an imaginary Gaussian boundary around my yagi?

No one to enforce the borders? And, then "illegals" creep in? grin

JS
--http://assemblywizard.tekcities.com

Did you know that anybody can visit the U.S. on holiday can stay for
ever like mexicans. The U.S. government is too broke to deport them or
even arrest them. Polish people are not allowed a visa to visit
Chicago now for any reason as the Feds say they all just stay. Now
Chicago is a sanctuary city for Mexicans and the police protect them
from the Feds. Illinois expects 30,000 new arrivals from Mexico this
year and the buses are looking to accept pesos in the near future.When
I came to the U.S. they gave me a green card but during the time I was
required to carry it
nobody asked to have a look at it, that is why Mexicans are willing to
carry forgeries as everybody has forgotten what they look like. Our
local hospitals has had record admittances last year as illegal
immigrants are having anchor babies as soon as they can so we have to
build a new school every year to accommodate them. Word is in Europe
that the U.S, does not welcome Caucasians so few are even visiting on
holiday from
Western Europe. The message that you are either with us or you are
against us is sure having an effect in Western Europe, I wonder if it
will spread to ham radio.
Art
Art

Yes, it is a nightmare, I have heard at some hospitals in so. calif.
that the birth rate in some hospitals is 80% illegal alien children. If
the tax payers are so free with their money, maybe they would like to
pay for my grand childrens' children to be born? Wonder if anyone
notices it is driving medical costs SKY HIGH???

Hey, it never hurts to ask! ROFLOL

JS
--
http://assemblywizard.tekcities.com