Old March 15th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
robert casey robert casey is offline

Default VE Testing Rules

Most of this thread is filled with the usual filth and insults
of the immature male kind who seem to have never out-
grown their middle-school mentalities. That's a sad thing
but we don't really know if those anony-mousies are
at all INTO amateur radio. Nevertheless, I am INTO US
amateur radio and intend to stay for a while...and also to
speak my mind at MY discretion. :-)

73, Len AF6AY

Len, you'll find that the great majority of hams who get on the air in
the ham bands are quite well behaved and friendly. This newsgroup is
not a representative sample of hams. So get on the air (if you haven't
already) and have fun with the various modes and aspects of ham radio!

73 de WA2ISE