Old March 17th 07, 03:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default VE Testing Rules

wrote:
On Mar 16, 12:56 am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 15, 8:05 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 15, 9:15 am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Indeed. I thought the end-times might be near...
then I took a look on .Moderated. "PRB-1 and CCNR" finally caught up
with the long-time leader "Tubes." Funny how the long-timers
gravitate to the subject of tubes. Some things never change and the
end-times are again delayed.
You're free to start a topic on something in which you have some
experience or expertise if you feel that you can't contribute to a topic
already under discussion. Maybe you could contribute some general
knowledge of end fed antennas or begin a thread on the hows of DXing.
Dave, what I can't do on .Moderated is discuss the exploits of a world
famous DXer working out of band Frenchmen on 6 meters. Though true,
it is forbidden.
You could certainly give it a try, hot-ham-and-cheese. I've seen
nothing forbidding it. The only trouble is that you'd have to stick to
civil conversation and you might have to stick to facts. In this case,
you've stuck to innuendo. It has been repeatedly pointed out to you by
me and others, that any station is responsible for his own operation
under the regs of the country which has issued his license.
What amateur rules require you to make contact with out of band
Frenchmen on 6 Meters?

What amateur rules require you to make any contacts with anyone anywhere
at any time?

So you have discretion in such matters yet you choose to plunge into
the abyss of poor amateur practice. Bully for you.

I've done no such thing at any time, no matter how hard you try to make
it appear so, hot-ham-and-cheese.

Dave K8MN