Old March 18th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Alun L. Palmer Alun L. Palmer is offline

Default VE Testing Rules

" wrote in
ups.com:

On Mar 15, 1:20�pm, robert casey wrote:
* *Most of this thread is filled with the usual filth and insults
* *of the immature male kind who seem to have never out-
* *grown their middle-school mentalities. *That's a sad thing
* *but we don't really know if those anony-mousies are
* *at all INTO amateur radio. *Nevertheless, I am INTO US
* *amateur radio and intend to stay for a while...and also to *
*speak my mind at MY discretion. *:-)

* *73, Len *AF6AY

Len, you'll find that the great majority of hams who get on the air in
the ham bands are quite well behaved and friendly. *This newsgroup is
not a representative sample of hams. *So get on the air (if you haven't
already) and have fun with the various modes and aspects of ham radio!

73 de WA2ISE

Roger that, Bob. Some long-time listening to the HF and 2m bands
have shown me that. :-)

When the new equipment arrives, I'll get busy re-arranging the home
office for its new "radio room" function (at least in one corner).
It may
have to be with some #14 wire strung through the row of cypresses
along one side of my property (for under 10m frequency bands) but
that's life. :-)

73, Len AF6AY

Blimey! You got a callsign! I didn't think it would ever happen. Welcome
aboard.

Alun N3KIP