Old March 18th 07, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK BDK is offline

Default Does your Drake R7A Do This?

In article ,
says...
A few years ago I bought a minty Drake R7A. I sent it to Drake for a complete refurbish and they did a wonderful job. However, I always wondered about the volume output. When the volume knob is turned down all the way I still hear audio coming from my speaker or headphones. Is this typical of these units? It's not a big deal but it does make me wonder. If this is not typical, what can I do to make it work like other rigs.

Hi John,

The R7A I almost bought did it too. I think it's something they all so
slightly, at least.

BDK