Old March 19th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
highcap highcap is offline

Default TMD-700a

I was wondering if you could help me with a problem. I have a
TMD-700a. I also use a Digital Motorola radio in my police car. When I
transmit on the Digital it breaks squelch on the TMD-700a and I have
to turn it off or all the way down. I have rerouted antenna as well as
power cords. We have several of these and I seem to be the only one
that has this problem. Do you have any ideas how I might fix this
problem.