Old March 18th 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Dloyd Lavies Dloyd Lavies is offline

Default low power transceiver kits..

On Mar 18, 10:54�am, "an_old_friend" wrote:
On Mar 17, 10:36 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

On Mar 16, 8:31?pm, "Jeff" wrote:
Jeff,

In addition to Small Wonder Labs, Ten Tec also offers kits for 20, 30,
40, and 80, you didn't specify whether you were looking for a SSB or
CW kit, however, most are for CW. *I've built a few of the T- kits,
and they were pretty good, documentation was adequate, the parts were
of good quality, and the parts count was accurate. You may have to do
a little prep work along the way, but I've found that is usually the
case no matter who makes the kit.

well congrats Dloyd you made on topic post. I am proud of you

Your desperate pathetic plea for attention is not granted.