Old March 19th 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
[email protected] mcalhoun@ksu.edu is offline

Default My Introductory Post..

This is the HOMEBREW newsgroup and is about BUILDING at home.
I was trying to focus on the LEARNING aspect of getting
acquainted with the various stages of radios. I picked the
ordinary old table model radio as a representative of such
a LEARNING device for several reasons: There are thousands

And if you can find a copy of "Elements of Radio Servicing" by Marcus
and Levy, you'll learn even more! I have the 1967 version, and it
covers EVERY aspect of an AA5 down to the last details!

It also includes a little bit about transistor, auto, and FM radios.

--
--Myron A. Calhoun; W0PBV; 2001 Dunbar Road; Manhattan, KS 66502-3907
Five boxes preserve our freedoms: soap, ballot, witness, jury, and cartridge