Old March 19th 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Steven (I got a header to paraphrase Jim Croce) Steven (I got a header to paraphrase Jim Croce) is offline

Default only in your dreams woger

On Mar 19, 8:39 am, "an_old_friend" wrote:
On Mar 18, 10:53 pm, wrote:

On Mar 18, 9:03 pm, wrote:

On Mar 18, 9:20 pm, "Nester" anon@anon wrote:

See how nice this group is with Mark gone?

Yet someone is still trashing the group. Funny how that works.

Yet you're still morkie's special butty.

only in your dreams woger

You assholes are lucky the group isn't scheduled to be removed.

Go play off to yourselves, crack whores.

You could easily get enough complaints to justify it.