Old March 19th 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default VE Testing Rules

On Mar 19, 8:33?am, "an old friend" wrote:
On Mar 18, 12:12 pm, "Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

" wrote roups.com:

Blimey! You got a callsign! I didn't think it would ever happen. Welcome
aboard.

Alun N3KIP

he did just as he said he would years ago

I did NOT "do as I said years ago." Miccolis MANUFACTURED
some life-enduring "promise" out of whole cloth, taking it well
out of context at the time.

I did not seriously consider getting an amateur radio license
until the 17th of February. That's the truth regardless of how
others twist around old statements of mine. However, once
IN, I plan to stay in...until I decide to get out (if I do).

Once a REAL decision has been made, then one can work
towards that goal with more attention. There is NO extra-
special, genius (or genuous) level of knowledge required to
pass those tests. All it takes is some attention-focused
work.

Len AF6AY