Old March 19th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Paul W. Schleck[_2_] Paul W. Schleck[_2_] is offline

Default NOTICE: moderated group to discuss remedies for net abuse by kb9rqz

Remember: We finally got Todd Daugherty off the net (thanks to Hal
Turner), and we can do the same to Mark Morgan. Satellite receiver
jamming isn't beyond the range of possibilities that we're considering.
It only takes a low power transmitter to completely knock out a
satellite receiver, and that can be done easily when necessary.

Join us in rec.radio.amateur.moderated for a full discussion of how and
when we can put an end to Mark Morgan's net abuse.

--
73, Paul W. Schleck, Internet God

http://www.novena.net/~pschleck/
Finger and you'll DIE!