Old March 20th 07, 11:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default What KSL listeners had to say about HD Radio !

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

If you care to check, Radio Musical, Cia. Ltda, a limited
responsibility
corporation, was established in June of 1964 and I was the sole
shareholder
and the "agent" was Dr. Isaac Cevallos, my attorney. I am sure that
the
commercial section of the US Embassy / Quito can find this for you.

Edweenie, you're full of ****!

In other words, you are not going to check. You could, and you would find
out the entire company was in my name.

Seems as though you have stated in the past that it *was not* in your
name..
Which would explain why you were merely the *General Manager*.

I did not say that; I said the license was not in my name... the company
that owned the license was. In fact, only a few hundred US radio stations
out of 14 thousand are in the name of an individual licensee... all the rest
are companies of some kind.

How else would the general manager of a radio station do a business card?
Many general managers are also owners of the licensee corporation, but they
don't put that on their card.

Edweenie, with an ego as big as yours, if you were the owner you'd certainly
have put that on your business card and you'd certainly have signed the QSL's
that way as well. Same thing with the 'Eduardo' shtik, if it were true, that's
the way you would have signed things, especially being in Latin America.

However, as you and I both know, you were not an owner, nor are you 'Eduardo'.

Now go get your panties out of those knots.