Old March 20th 07, 12:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_2_] David Eduardo[_2_] is offline

Default What KSL listeners had to say about HD Radio !

On Mar 20, 1:27 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"HFguy" wrote in message

At this point David, the question is why are you spending so much time
on
this group and others, defending HD radio and your personal life as
well.
You said a while ago that it doesn't take much time from your schedule
make all these responses but it's beginning to look like you must be
compensated in some way to make it worth your time. There are just too
many posts on this subject from someone that supposedly has more
important
responsibilities in the radio industry than arguing on a Usenet group.
No
one on this group is going to have any say in the outcome of HD radio,
with the possible exception of someone participating in a listener
survey.
So why do you care?

It's amusing, especially while doing things like sitting in airports,
doing
airchecks, etc.

But you make one very good point... nobody here will make even a tiny
difference in the success of HD except those working in the industry.

Yes we are very amused at your BS. Be sure to show these posts to your
circle of imaginary insiders so they can laugh at us and continue to
imagine seeing and hearing that imaginary ASIC at working in a prototype
unit.

And how many HD stations do you work with? And how many markets do you get
monthly and weekly Arbitron data for?

You don't know a thing about the radio industry, as you have proven over and
over again, and the worst thing is that you don't care to learn. Having $5 k
for an expensive radio is not a sign of knowledge, just of extravagance.- Hide quoted text -

Looking back at your post again, it seems to me that you actually know
a great deal about the radio industry. So, please disregard my earlier
criticism. Sorry.