Old March 20th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old fiend[_2_] an old fiend[_2_] is offline

Default Policy of resistance to HS data xmission, progress, viability ...

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 19, 11:49?am, wrote:
On 19 Mar 2007 10:07:30 -0700, "

wrote:
On Mar 19, 7:45?am, "an_old_friend" wrote:
On Mar 19, 1:26 am, John Smith I wrote:
John Smith I wrote:

Over in RRAM there seems to be much debate on the need for HS data
communications, strange ...

debate I call it whing maybe you are being polite

Not "whining." It's a technical barrier to reach "high speed"
approaching T1 rates on small slices of bandwidth. ALL radio
services face that same problem.

well I plead a matter dates at first it did just seem to be whing more
debate like discussion seems to ensued

Mark, please slow down on replies and try to think of
what you wrote.

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty impoving my
spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?