Old March 21st 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_2_] David Eduardo[_2_] is offline

Default Sounds of digital

On Mar 20, 10:58 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

..

It's about 10 generations back in the codec and algorithm development.

Yeah, like you know what you are talking about. Not.

Since every station upgrades the software in the HD equipment each time
there is a codec or software change, we should know how many times it is
revised.

Actually I spoke too soon. Stations don't upgrade the software each
time there's a codec or software change, but they do it occasionally,
depending on what else is going on. It's hard to keep track of how
many times you done it, though. Who can keep track of these things?