Old March 21st 07, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old fiend[_2_] an old fiend[_2_] is offline

Default jus atnorher moon bounce trhead

I do indeed make earth moon earth bluouce on my radois anddo not talk
tobootlog statons like Roger says. I hear the contracts vey nicley bucause i
have a good set of ear. wismen says I am lyeing but im not. He libbels me
and dave and everbody on news groups. he is a liar This is a photo of me
when I wwas at fort Sill and I was a after a night in Lawton at the
saloons. we went to radar park to water the radars. i used to be silly back
in those days and got micro waved burnt and am now paritaly disabeled as
results.
http://i7.tinypic.com/2u969uv.jpg