Old March 22nd 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Richard Knoppow Richard Knoppow is offline

Default Is BAMA down?

"Dave" wrote in message
For the past two days I have attempted to download the
manual for the Heathkit DX-60B from BAMA and the mirror
site.

I have used IE7, Netscape 8.1 and Netscape 7.1.

I do not get any successful downloads. I get an error
message and the file is less than 1K.

I have previously downloaded manuals for numerous
receivers in the Hammarlund series.

Anyone else having trouble? Or, what have I missed or
what am I missing?

/s/ DD, W1MCE

I was able to download a manual last night, maybe around
3 AM local time and it seems to be working now (about 4:30PM
PDST). I did have trouble with BAMA a couple of days ago. I
suspect it gets overloaded.

--
---
Richard Knoppow