Old March 22nd 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default Some ideas ...

Cecil Moore wrote:
John Smith I wrote:
Oh well, one has to have something to think about ... I really have a
hard time believing (taking a "leap of faith") until I have actually
seen something, it is like that for me--but then, you already knew that

That's the problem that the "zero energy in reflected
waves" crowd have. If they admit they can see themselves
in a mirror, they have defeated their own argument. So
they must necessarily close their eyes and deny reality.

As a matter of inquiry, "You ever pointed a video cam at a mirror at the
end of a hallway and seen the infinite reflections?" Quite an
interesting effect, an experiment worth doing (well, it impressed
me--but then, you know that don't take much :-( )... you might remember
having seen it done as a special effect in movies before? Perhaps the
web has an example for those without a cam?

Regards,
JS