Old March 23rd 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
HFguy HFguy is offline

Default Very close to giving up ...

Paul Zak wrote:

Paul Zak wrote:

As a responder to your post mentioned, a moderated NG may be the

answer. I have offered in the past & repeat now, I would be willing to
act as a moderator in a new *moderated* NG for SWL.

"HFguy" wrote in message

You seem to be asking for permission to do this, which certainly

isn't necessary. What would it take to get you started with a moderated
SWL group?

Definitely not asking permission, I never do that (I subscribe to the
thought that it's always better to beg forgiveness that ask permission;
besides, I don't need permission). I guess I'm sending out feelers to gauge
interest in a new, moderated NG. Also I need to research how to start up a
NG! : }

In that case, go for it!