Old March 23rd 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Ionate Ionate is offline

Default Thinking about the Pro-94 scanner. In Austin. Others?

On Mar 16, 5:08 pm, NewsLeecher User ) wrote:
I just got the Pro 97 from radio shack on sale for 149.99. Great
scanner and highly recommended by all the sites i visited including
radioreference.com. 1000 channel triple trunking comes in handy
also

check sales for this scanner. It is in my opinion the best non
digital scanner radio shack sells.

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Beta 1
Web @http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

i have it now! New, $70 on ebay. What are some good freqs for
Austin? Most of the lists online that I've seen are very old or
difficult to understand.

What are some freqs that you could recommend for Travis County/Austin
Police and EMS?

Are these "trunked" if so, do I need to put them in my scanner a
special way?

Thx from the newbie.
i o n a t e @ h o t m a i l DOT c o m