Old March 23rd 07, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Just another stalking Dave Heil thread

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:
On Mar 20, 5:46 pm, "Not Dave posting as NotLloyd" anon@anon whined:

Wrong as usual, UnWiseman. I'm not "NotLloyd". I have not and do not
post as anyone but myself.

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote in
glegroups.com...

Hey, Woger.

Get your lisp fixed, faggot.

I'm not gay, UnWiseman. You're a guy obsessed with homosexual acts.

Five bucks

Such a big spender, Not Dave. Think you can spare it?

Do you need a loan, Rog?

After all, that
****ty car you drive might need new brakes sometime.

It likely will, UnWiseman. Most cars eventually need new brake pads
and/or shoes. Doesn't your car ever require them?

It'd be a real
shame if you careened off the side of one of those WV hills after they
fail and you do a header through the windshield. NOT!.

Thanks for your concern.

Maybe that's
why you are going to your friend and picking up that free unwanted
tower instead of buying one.

I'm not getting any free tower, Rog. I'd accept free Rohn 25 if
offered. Do you know of some free tower available in the area?

I'll also bet he won't work out of band Frenchmen like you have.

Woger IKYABWAI

Tell us how you are best buddies with convicted pedophile Kevin Alfred
Strom, too.

I don't know the man, Rog. The only things I know about him is what has
been strewn about various newsgroups. You seem interested in such
things. You often write of people having sex with their children.

How's your inflatible "friend", Not Roger? She still guarding your front
door?

How's your Finnish ex-whore wife, Not Davey?

My wife never worked in such endeavors, UnWiseman. You're fixated on
such things. Does the idea get you aroused?

Is she still appling that Vagisil to her mouth?

Appling? Why would someone misapply such a product? Where do you get
your strange ideas?

Think nice thoughts about summer days, picnics, strawberries and clouds,
Roger. Take your medicine and keep calm.

Dave K8MN