Old October 29th 03, 08:20 PM
Wes Stewart

On 29 Oct 2003 18:58:40 GMT, oSaddam (Yuri Blanarovich)
set up a tar baby:

|Let the games begin :-)

You say (at least I think you said): "Roy Lewallen, W7EL, author of
EZNEC and Wes Stewart, N7WS recommend workarounds to replace the coil
with cylinder of similar size or breaking the coil to number of
physical segments with appropriate inductances."

I'll admit to forgetting more things as I get older but I'll be damned
if I remember making any such statement.

Can you post a link to this so I know what it is that you think I
said, or what I said that I don't remember saying?

Wes Stewart N7WS