Old March 24th 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mike Coslo Mike Coslo is offline

Default ARRL's "Diamond Terrace" Memorial

"David Stinson" wrote in
oups.com:

Placing the name of someone we claim to respect under the
unavoidably dirty heel of passing observers simply begs credulity;
I am astonished that anyone finds this acceptable

snip

I was a little surprised that the donations of Diamond club members wwere
used in this way. I briefly considered joining the Diamond club. In
retrospect, I am glad I did not, as I don't find that a particularly good
use of my money.

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -