Old October 29th 03, 08:44 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

I just picked up "Advanced Electromagnetism and Vacuum Physics" by Patrick
Cornille (Advanced Electromagnetic Systems, France) published by World
Scientific Publishing Co. 2003 while browsing Strand Book Store in NYC

(sale
$32) and the following Preface introduction caught my interest:

Good deal. Amazon wants $96 new, and $91 used. (VERY gently, I hope!)

There was one more left on the shelf as I remember. If anyone wants, I might be
able to check it out at this "World's Largest Used Bookstore". I giured it was
worth for the third I wanted to read in the book :-)

Yuri