Old March 25th 07, 11:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Buck[_2_] Buck[_2_] is offline

Default Nutty Antenna Idea -- Complete with Rhetorical Questions

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 14:05:28 GMT, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Buck wrote:
If both were the same, I think he would be better off, but it should
turn into a rotatable dipole similar to a multiband beam, but without
the directors and reflectors. I see there is no reason it shouldn't
work once he gets them tuned.

How much would it weigh?

That part hadn't occurred to me. Come to think of it, I don't think
they were designed to withstand horizontal positioning, but then I
don't know the antennas. Anyway, good luck in the antenna.

Maybe a vertical dipole?

--
73 for now
Buck, N4PGW