Old March 25th 07, 10:44 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Mike Gathergood, G4KFK Mike Gathergood, G4KFK is offline

Default For the newbie, a FAQ, "What is _REAL_ Ham Radio?"

On 25 Mar, 02:11, "Dee Flint" wrote:
I'll have to ask you to read the entire thread for yourself. I've no reason
or need to repeat everything. However my complaint was that the original
article was derogatory towards both hams and CB operators.

It would be difficult to find anybody that _hasn't_ been the target of
G4SDW's paranoid hatemail.