Old March 26th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Markie makes a threat....where is the tharet

On Mar 25, 8:22?pm, wrote:
On 25 Mar 2007 17:14:27 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

mark said...
you had better I never find proof of who you are your intrutions into
my wifes online accounts is something I will make you pay for if I
ever get the chance

How are you plan on making me pay? Sounds very threatening, almost
stalking, since you came to MY blog and threaten me.

yu sweat it it

Not sweating a thing. Instead, I am amused by your reaction to so
little action.

Now who is stalking who?

you are stlaking ME

No there is no stalking by me. No one is forcing you to come to this
group. I don't contact you outside of this group. I only posted one
comment to your blog, but you deleted it, so I don't go there, ever.
However, your a frequent poster to my blog. So it appears that you
certainly stalk after me on cyberspace. So how am I stalking you?
Its like malicious interference on the air. If you and I happen to
squabble over a frequency on the air, its just a disagreement, but
then if I move and you persue me onto a new frequency, then it become
malicious on your part. You persue me onto my blog, thus you have
shown malice in your attempts to stalk me.

you stole and posted my wifes files and I will make you pay

Didn't steal a thing, did a google search and it showed up in the
results. If you wanted to protect this information you should have
used password protection. Then, if I had defeated you protection
system, then certainly you would have a case. However, it was placed
into the public domain, like fruit hanging from a tree on public
property, I just reached out a picked a piece.

make of that what you will

I think your are trying to write a check that you ass can't cash.

the amusing part is you can't claim you are threatened without giving
your real name

I don't claim anything, I think it is amusing with all of your
paranoid unsubstantiated thoughs of being stalked and claims of
cybercrime, I can deal with it like an adult, but apparently you
can't. Nevertheless, it is consistent with you behavior on the group.

Dloyd