Old March 26th 07, 09:54 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
G.A.Evans G4SDW G.A.Evans G4SDW is offline

Default For the newbie, a FAQ, "What is _REAL_ Ham Radio?"

There's that vacuous sneering about "Big K" again,
slipped in on the penultimate line!

You really are a stupid boy, Brian, and your ongoing public
display of playground behaviour continues to render you
unsuitable to be employed in a school IN ANY CAPACITY.

I have no doubt that your KS3 pupils whom you invoke
time and time again show a greater degree of maturity than
do you.

Grow up, OM.

"Brian Reay" wrote in message

As regards the DSP side, if that goes bad the repair is probably more
hardware related (ie a bad component) so the firmware doesn't really come
into it. I've not checked, but some of the DSP radios may well use one of
the "off the shelf" DSP devices that you can get the development
environment for. If so, you could write your own code- assuming you Know
what you are doing.