Old March 26th 07, 10:17 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
G.A.Evans G4SDW G.A.Evans G4SDW is offline

Default For the newbie, a FAQ, "What is _REAL_ Ham Radio?"

Repeated 'cos circulation list was sabotaged!

"G.A.Evans G4SDW" wrote in message
I can best deal with the Childish Broadcast (CB) of
the rather silly and infantile child below by re-iterating one of
the threads of the past few days....

"On a daily basis, this NG is a forum seemingly
for escapees from the school playground, with
gratuitous and offensive personal remarks
originating from even those who have not
been part of a conversation and who could have
no reason, other than uncontrolled infantile
emotions, for interjecting as they do.

Is such public and international demonstrations really
the way forward; the way for PR for the future
of Ham Radio. I say, "No!".

I cannot see how something that is a technical pursuit
with traditions of gentlemanly behaviour could
possibly give way to the childish sneering that is
typical of this NG."

"AF6AY" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 25, 2:29?am, "G.A.Evans G4SDW" wrote:
I can best deal with the Childish Broadcast (CB) of
the rather silly and infantile child below by re-iterating one of
the threads of the past few days....

Knock it off, Evans. You made your point a couple years
ago yet you keep on repeating it in RRAH. Okay, you GOT
ATTENTION. It is a lot less painful than getting a boot in
the face from a bobby while you were being placed under
arrest...as you were in the past.

Len Anderson AF6AY

ex-RA16408336, SSgt USA (1952-1960)