Old March 26th 07, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
KC8GXW-Jim KC8GXW-Jim is offline

Default Ameritron RCS4

Jim Leder wrote:
I am most likely going to buy a new Ameritron RCS4 antenna switch so I can
not have so many coax cables coming into the house. Question: does anyone
know if this switch shorts all the unused connectors to ground? How about
when the switch is turned off?

Thanks

I have I think the RCS8, there are 8 positions but none were grounded.
I grounded the #1 position and everytime I shut down I would chose
position #1 and my coax would always be grounded