Old March 26th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default Dloyd continues with his stalking

On Mar 26, 6:34?pm, "an_old_friend" wrote:
On Mar 26, 5:44 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

in recent post to his blog and to usenet Dloyd contiues to maintian he
has the right to steal data and ahrrass anyone he likes and be shield
from any harmfull results

IF dloyd truly feel threaened he could simple disappaer from the net
and create a new id and go on

or he could take me and the sherrif dept offer to mediate the
situtaion up

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/03/a...to-enity-calli...
is an opn letter to Dloyd I will b e publishing shortly to USENET

Do you think I am going to meet a manic like you in person. IMO you
are as crazy as the guy in Atlanta last year who shot up the court
house, Judges, and Deputies.

I don't think the LE in your community realize how unstable you really
are.